Monday 5 November 2012

Preliminary Task Evaluation

What I have learnt...

  • How to follow the 180 degree rule in film by setting a action line for the camera to follow and creating a establishing shot to set where the action line will be featured.
  • How to keep consistency between each shot in film by following each action that we execute in time with over clips and rehearsing specific actions for us to follow.
  • How to select film clips in editing by matching them up to follow the consistency of the overall film and by evaluating each clip on its own to see if it succeeds in its intention.
  • How to choose appropriate music for film by analysing the atmosphere and mood of a scene and then selecting from a wide selection of tracks to find the right one.
  • How to communicate while filming in a group by talking about how each shot should be done in terms of action and discussing between each shot about how we are going to set up the camera.
What I can take from this...
  • I can take the knowledge of my new film-making skills of following the 180 degree rule and then apply them to my future film-work so that it remains consistent and not confusing.
  • I can take my knowledge of keeping consistency between each in my film-work and then apply them to my future film-work so that the film is of a better quality and more realistic.
  • I can take my knowledge of selecting different clips for editing and my analysing techniques for clips and then apply them to my future film-work so that I can get the best footage for film and and use it to my advantage in story-telling.
  • I can take my knowledge of my new music selecting skills of finding a appropriate track for a scene and then apply it to my future editing of film so that I can set a scene in both the visual aspect and the acoustic aspect.
  • I can take my knowledge of communication skills in film-making as a group and then apply it to my future group film-work so that we can make a better production as a group then if we we worked individually.

No comments:

Post a Comment